Sunday, June 03, 2007

Summer has finally arrived!

The All Blacks first game (and win!) of the international season against the frogs made for an excellent start to my weekend as you would expect... but we also had the best day yet of the 2007 English Summer - was simply stunning. Plans went out the window and 2 kiwis, 2 ozzies, 1 saffie, 1 german and 1 english rose gathered for an impromptu bbq in Steve & Hels back yard - made for a lovely arvo of fabulous foord, company, conversation and my first sunburn of the season!

As I currently look out my window the skies look a little cloudy.... but cant complain as today has also been beautiful weather wise... had a long and very overdue catch up with "Cool Aunty Jo" this morning and then a lovely run around the River Thames this arvo passing my fave spots of london in the summer! Has been a very social and enjoyable weekend and capping it off now with the productive bit and updating my site!

No comments: