Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Back in Business!

May 2007


Well after a year off, I have decided to re-launch my blog sight! Whilst almost impossible to capture everything that goes on in a week of my life I am going to aim to post some news atleast once a week!

To kick things off here is a brief overview of the highlights and lowlights of the past year (that i can remember...).

Hope you enjoy!

Highlights:


- Steve and Helen got married

- A lifechanging month travelling in Uganda / Kenya

- Had a few weeks back in lovely NZ

- AB’s won the tri-nations

- AB’s had a VERY successful European tour

- My boys the Crusaders won the Super 14 (in 06)

- Plenty of great London shows!!

- Played golf at Wentworth

- A Christmas in France

- Organised then partook in a reception at The House of Commons

- Visited Denmark / Sweden

- Got a tent for xmas (and then got to sleep in it for a whole month in Africa!)

- Taste of London

- Toast NZ


Lowlights:


- Leanne went back home to kiwi land

- I left kiwiland

- Still missing Africa

- A friends death

No comments: